Jagjit Singh Bhavnani is an Indian entrepreneur and father of the famous Indian actor Ranveer Singh.
Wiki / Biography
Jagjit Singh Bhavnani was born on May 2, 1963 (56 years old; as in 2019) Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Aries.
Height (approximately): 5 "11"
Eye colour: Black
Hair color: Black
Family, caste and wife
Jagjit Singh Bhavnani belongs to a Sindhi Punjab family. His father, Sunder Singh Bhavnani was an architect and an engineer.
His mother, Chand Burke was an actress.
He has a sister named Tonia Singh. He is married to Anju Bhavnani. The couple has a son named Ranveer Singh (actor) and a girl named Ritika Bhavnani.
His daughter-in-law is the famous Bollywood actress, Deepika Padukone.
- Her family and close friends call her "Chotu".
- His mother, Chand Burke, was known as Dancing Lily of Punjab.
- His father worked in the construction industry and owned a company called "Gambs Construction Co.".
- His maternal uncle, S.M. Burken was an officer of the ICS.
- He is the first cousin of Sunita Kapoor, Anil Kapoor's wife because his father and Sunita's mother were brothers and sisters.
- During the partition of India, his father moved from Karachi to Mumbai.
- Jagjit Singh Bhavnani deals with all the finances of Ranveer Singh.
- Jagjit has also done retail business in the automotive sector and is interested in the leather, hospitality and medicine sectors.
- Ranveer Singh stylist Nitasha Gaurav said in an Insta message that Jagjit Singh welcomed Deepika Padukone to her family. She shared the wedding photo of Ranveer and Deepika with the caption
Introducing the new Mrs. and Mr. Ranveer Singh Bhavnani !! In the words of Mr. Bhavnani Sr. today, yeh Deewani in Bhavnani ho gayi. "