Brief facts about Jack Dylan Grazer
|Celebrated name||Jack Dylan Grazer|
|Nickname||Jack Dylan Grazer|
|Birth Name||Jack Dylan Grazer|
|Country of birth||United States|
|place of birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Awards||MTV Movie & TV Awards and more|
|Net worth||$ 3 million|
|Source of wealth||Acting career|
|height||5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m.|
|Weight||61 kg or 134.5 lbs.|
Jack Dylan Grazer is an American actor. He is famous for playing the role of Eddie Kaspbrak in “It”, the feature film adaptation of Stephen King’s novel “It”, and for repeating the role in the 2019 film sequel. After appearing in a few commercials, he made his acting debut on a television series followed by a horror comedy, Tales of Halloween. His role as Young Alex Riley in the TV comedy series “Me, Myself and I” earned him a lot of recognition. The Hollywood Reporter named him one of the top 30 stars under the age of 18 in 2018. He played Freddy Freeman in the DC Extended Universe movie “Shazam!” from 2019 and starred Frazer Wilson on HBO’s Sky Atlantic. of-age drama television series We “Are Who We Are” and Joey in the thriller “Don’t Tell a Soul”, both in 2020. He will appear in 2023 in “Shazam! Fury of the Gods” as Freddy. appear suitors.
- As an American actor.
- As the son of Angela Lafever and Gavin Grazer.
Who are the parents of Jack Dylan Grazer?
Jack Dylan Grazer was born on September 3, 2003. She was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, where he spent his childhood. He is American by nationality and has an American-White ethnic background. His race is white. He was born through his parents to his parents Angela Lafever (mother) and Gavin Grazer (father). Angela and Gavin have been divorced since at least 2009, and Gavin remarried producer Jana Thompson. Jack Dylan’s half-brother, Bowie Gavin Grazer, was born in May 2020. Angela’s job is currently unknown to the public, but Angela can often be seen on her Instagram account with her son. His father is an actor who has appeared in films such as The World’s Fastest Indian, American Gangster, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. His uncle is producer Brian Grazer. His grandparents are Arlene Becker Grazer and Thomas Grazer, defense lawyers. Since his family members come from the film industry, he was exposed to the entertainment world from early childhood and was encouraged to devote himself to acting. In 2020 he celebrated his 17th birthday. Virgo is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
Source: @ instagram.com / jackdgrazer
Due to his educational background, Grazer annually sponsors a scholarship for two students at the Adderley School for Performing Arts in Pacific Palisades, where he is an alumnus. For his school project “Family is Family” he made a documentary film that won him the “Best Documentary Award” of his school.
What was Jack Dylan Grazer’s career like?
- Jack Dylan Grazer began his acting career by appearing in a number of commercials.
- In 2014 he first appeared in the TV series “The Greatest Event in Television History”, followed by a guest role in the comedy series “Bang, Bang!” In 2015.
- He made his film debut in 2015 with the horror comedy anthology “Tales of Halloween”.
- The film adaptation of Stephen King’s novel “It” (2017) was his first major studio film. This horror film proved a commercial success and its portrayal of “Eddie Kaspbrak” brought it fame and recognition.
- In 2017 he starred in another film, “Scale: Mermaids Are Real”.
- He also played a character on the CBS comedy series “Me, Myself and I” as Young Alex Riley.
- He also appeared in “Beautiful Boy” and “Shazam!”
- He appeared in “It: Chapter Two” in 2019 as Young Eddie Kaspbrak.
- He appeared in Robot Chicken in 2019 and in We Are Who We Are in 2020.
- He also played the role of Joey Chambliss in “Don’t Tell a Soul” in 2020 and Alberto Scorfano (voice) in “Luca” in 2021 and Barney in “Ron’s Gone Wrong” in 2021.
- He will appear in Shazam! Fury of the Gods in 2023 as Freddy Freeman.
Awards and Achievements
- Nominated for the Fright Meter Awards 2017 for his work in “It”
- Won MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018 for work on “It”
- 2019 Hollywood Critics Association winner
Who is Jack Dylan’s girlfriend from Graz?
Jack Dylan Grazer is not yet married since he is only 17 years old, but he was in a relationship. He was dating his lovely ex-girlfriend, Cylia Chasman. He became official with her on Instagram in August 2020 when he shared a beloved picture followed by the caption: “Manks In The Pulp.” According to Cylia’s Instagram post, she and Jack have been together for a little over a year when they celebrated their one-year anniversary in February 2021. “This boy means the WORLD to me !!” She wrote: “I would do anything for you, my dear. Thank you for always being by my side and for loving me as you do. I have never experienced such euphoria in anyone and I cannot imagine anyone else I want to live my life with. ” She ended her post by saying, “I wish I could really express the happiness I spent with you this time, I adore you. Happy 1 year.” According to the source, Cylia Chasman is 15 years old and her date of birth is October 14, 2005. As of July 2021, he came out as bisexual during a live stream and also stated that he preferred pronouns. He currently lives a single life.
Jack Dylan Grazer was previously in a relationship with Ellie Hiyar (ex-girlfriend) from 2017-2018.
What is the net worth of Jack Dylan Grazer?
Jack Dylan Grazer is a young and talented actor. As of 2021, Jack Dylan Grazer’s net worth is estimated at $ 2 million. His fortune has risen largely due to his impressive performances in the films “It” and “It: Chapter Two”. His exact salary is yet to be announced, but there is no doubt for her followers that he makes a cool amount of money doing his job. His main source of wealth is his acting career and he lives a normal lifestyle.
Jack Dylan Grazer
Jack Dylan Grazer is a 17 year old handsome actor with an average height of 1.68 m and his balanced weight is 61 kg or 134.5 lbs. He has a pair of hazel eyes and his hair color is dark brown. Overall, he has a healthy body with a charming personality that attracts a lot of people.