Brief facts about Faysal Shafaat
|Celebrated name||Faisal Shafaat|
|Birth Name||Faysal Shawn “Fessy” Shafaat|
|Country of birth||United States|
|place of birth||Orlando Florida|
|Ethnicity||Far East Asian|
|Secondary school||Orlando Lutheran Academy|
|university||University of Tennessee|
|girlfriend||Haleigh Broucher (Ex)|
|Net worth||$ 500K|
|salary||About $ 100,000|
|Source of wealth||Entertainment career|
|height||6 feet 5 inches|
Asian-American TV personality, former college soccer player, fitness enthusiast and former substitute teacher, Faisal Shafaat is famous as a candidate for “Big Brother 20” and “American Ninja Warrior”. He was also a finalist in “Total Madness” and “Double Agents”. He was also featured in Challenge 36 and The Challenge: Double Agents. As a former university football player, he was twice All-American and three times All-Southern Conference. In his senior year, he tore his ACL joint and took two years to recover, which resulted in him missing out on the NFL. Back to his fame, he was a substitute teacher. He also developed an app called Fessy Fitness. He is nicknamed “Fessy”. His official Instagram account @fessyfitness has more than 309,000 followers in June 2021. His official Twitter account @fessyfitness has more than 59,000 followers in June 2021.
- As a television personality and former American football tight end.
- For his appearance on the reality TV series “Big Brother 20” from CBS.
Source: @ instagram.com / fessyfitness /
What is the ethnicity of Faysal Shafaat?
Faysal Shafaat was born on October 17, 1991. His place of birth is Orlando, Florida, USA. He is an American citizen and came from a Far East Asian ethnic background. His zodiac sign is Libra and his religion is Muslim. He was born through his parents to his mother Michelle and father Rizvan Shafaat as the eldest son. He has two siblings, a brother, namely Imran, and a sister, namely Alia. His real name is Faysal Shawn “Fessy” Shafaat.
Source: @ instagram.com / fessyfitness /
As for his education, Faysal attended the Orlando Lutheran Academy, from which he completed his high school education. He was extremely popular in sports during his high school years; Soccer and basketball. In his senior years, he also received all state first team awards and was named a junior MVP for the league and first team for the entire county. In 2014 he attended the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and graduated with a degree in psychology.
What was Faysal Shafaat’s career like?
- As a candidate for “Big Brother 20”, he was drawn to Haleigh, which she accepted and the two became a couple.
- After becoming HoH in week 8, he was rigged by JC to target his ally Scottie Salton. Scottie was evicted under his HoH.
- Later, both he and Haleigh were betrayed and nominated, and he was expelled in a 4-1 vote. He took 9th place and became the third member of the jury.
- With his appearance in the house, he could be in the house for 72 weeks. In 72 weeks he was evicted from the show. Pro soccer coach Kaycee Clark became the show’s winner.
- Faysal was also a former substitute teacher by profession.
What was Faysal Shafaat’s football career like?
- Faysal Shafaat attended the Orlando Lutheran Academy Orlando, from where his football career began.
- There he received the first team of all states as a senior and also played for head coach Michael Viera.
- He was also a basketball player who served as a junior league MVP and the entire district’s first team.
- He wore a red shirt in his 2010 season.
- His freshman season began in 2011, where he started all 11 games and was named to the Southern Conference all-freshman team.
- In the fall, he was also included on the athletics director’s list of honor.
- During his sophomore year he made three catches for 25 yards and one TD against Glenville State, five grabs for 58 yards and one TD against Appalachian State, the best six catches of his career for 50 yards with USF.
- In his 2013 junior season, he was inducted into the Tight Ends Watch List of the College Football Performance Awards.
- He made 90 yards with six catches in New Hampshire, one catch for 22 yards in Central Michigan, four catches that season with 49 yards, and two TDs against VMI in his senior season.
- He later missed the second half due to a shoulder injury.
- He played for the University of Tennessee and was also named All-American twice and All-Southern Conference tight-ends three times.
Who is Faysal Shafaat’s girlfriend?
The unmarried man, Faysal Shafaat, is currently considered single. He’s currently building his career instead of dating or finding a girlfriend or being in a relationship. He enjoys his single life happily and undisturbed. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Previously on the show, Faysal had a romantic relationship with a roommate, Haleigh Broucher. In July 2020, Haleigh Broucher announced that they had split up. Haleigh announced the split on her Instagram and Twitter accounts, stating that “they could no longer maintain their long-distance relationship,” and the “constant pressure on the Internet” caused them problems as well. The couple dated for almost two years. After the Jan. 6 episode of “The Challenge: Double Agents” aired, Haleigh Broucher claimed the two were still together when he was filming the Challenge 36 show. However, the two did not work out. He was later rumored to be dating Tori Deal, a co-star in Challenge 36.
What is the Net Worth of Faysal Shafaat?
Faysal is a very recognized television personality. As of 2021, his net worth is estimated at $ 500,000. As a candidate for Big Brother 2020, his salary is around $ 100,000, and as a substitute teacher, he made around $ 18,000 to $ 42,000. From now on he lives a cool lifestyle. His main source of wealth is television career.
How big is Faysal Shafaat?
The handsome man, Faysal Shafaat, is tall and the perfect height of 6 feet 5 inches. He took great care of his body through frequent exercise, which resulted in a weight of 113 kg. He has a pair of brown eyes with brunette hair. He has a very charming personality with a radiant face that attracts a lot of people. He has an oval face. Overall, he has a healthy body.