Natalie Marie Coyle, known professionally as Natalie Eva Marie, is an American actress, fashion designer, model, and professional wrestler best known for her current contract with WWE, where she has been with the company since 2013. Her career began with her debut as a principal manager and later became the manager of The Bella Twins in July 2013, Marie managed to become one of the most popular WWE Divas in her seven-year career.
Brief facts about Eva Marie
|Famous name||Eva Marie|
|Age||37 years, 4 months and 2 days|
|Birth Name||Natalie Marie Nelson|
|Birth nation||United States|
|place of birth||Walnut Creek, California|
|Known for||WWE Diva|
|brothers||Nathan, Neal and Nick|
|Secondary school||Diablo Valley College|
|education||Associate Degree in Art|
|university||Arizona State University, then California State University|
|School qualification||Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and minor in Human Resources.|
|Married date||23rd August 2014|
|Net worth||$ 2.5 million|
|Source of wealth||WWE contracts|
|Body measurements||36-26-35 inches|
|Bra cup size||36 B.|
|height||5ft. 1.73 m (8 inches)|
Her first reality television series was “Total Divas,” in which she was cast as the lead actress. She even made her film debut with her role as Linda in “Inconceivable” (2017). She is also the first ambassador for Monster Energy’s Reign brand and an ambassador for Australian fitness. She has also been part of a cancer awareness initiative for a long time.
With her growing popularity she has managed to garner healthy followers on Instagram: @natalieevamarie with over 4.6 million followers and over 925,000 followers on Twitter: @natalieevamarie.
What is Eva Marie famous for?
- Famous as a WWE Diva.
- Known for appearing on WWE shows.
Where does Eva Marie come from?
Eva Marie was born on September 19, 1984 in Walnut Creek, California, USA. Her maiden name is Natalie Marie Nelson. Your nationality is American. Marie is of mixed ethnicity while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Born as the youngest child of her parents; Eva, Josie Nelson (Mexican mother) and Barry Nelson (Italian father) grew up with their three older brothers Nathan, Neal and Nick in Concord, California. Growing up with her brothers, she also developed an interest in soccer that she wanted to turn into a professional soccer player that she left after suffering an ankle injury in 2002.
After recovering from the injury, she played at Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill, California, where she received her associate degree in arts.
She received the All-American Honors from Junior College and moved to Arizona State University. She was reassigned to California State University in Fullerton. Due to a lack of self-esteem, she broke off her dream of becoming a soccer player. Instead, she earned a Bachelor of Arts in business administration and a minor in human resources.
She then moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling, acting, and advertising.
Actress, fashion designer, model, WWE career
- Eva Marie began her career by signing a contract with WWE in 2013. She made her debut on the July 1st episode of Raw.
- That same year, she became the manager of Bella Twins and the lead actress on a reality show called “Total Divas”.
- In 2014 she made a comeback on SmackDown, defeating Alicia Fox in the first single game of her career.
- On April 6, 2014, Eva made her WrestleMania debut, appearing in WrestleMania XXX as well as in the invitation game of the WWE Divas Championship, which she lost.
- She made her first appearance on NXT on August 7, 2014, but lost.
- On July 22, 2015, she defeated Cassie on her in-ring debut on an episode of NXT.
- Then she continued her winning streak, defeating the likes of Billie Kay, Carmella and Liv Morgan.
- On March 28, 2016, she returned to the main list as the face on Raw, helping her Total Divas co-stars win a 10 Diva Tag Team Match.
- She was drafted into SmackDown on July 19, 2016, but just a month later she started faking several unfortunate events to avoid in-ring competitions.
- On August 4, 2017, Eva Marie announced that she and WWE had split up. However, it was reported that Marie had signed a deal with WWE in October 2020.
- In addition to her wrestling career, she also worked as a model, including for Red Carper Clothing.
- She even won the Powertech Model 2012 and several fashion competitions.
- In September 2018 she started a podcast “The Natalie Eva Marie Show” with her husband.
- In 2019 she appeared as an actress in the second season of the US version of “Celebrity Big Brother”.
- She even made her film debut with her role as Linda in “Inconceivable” (2017).
Is Eva Marie still married?
Eva Marie is a married woman and has only been married once. Her only marriage is to longtime boyfriend Jonathan Coyle, a fitness professional who has appeared in publications such as UFC Magazine, Vanguard MMA, Iron Fist Athletic and starred in a Nike campaign.
After being together for years, the couple married on August 23, 2014. Together, the couple appeared on the podcast “The Natalie Eva Marie Show”. Coyle was also in the E! Network reality show “Total Divas”.
Source: Twitter @ Jonathan_Coyle
Although the couple has been married for almost 8 years, they still have no children. In addition, Marie struggled with underage alcohol abuse and even had her breast implants by the age of 20. She has also launched “Never End Denim” (collection of denim brands), “Natalie Eva Marie x Ryderwear” (clothing collection).
Eva Marie Net Worth
Eva Marie has made pretty good earnings from her professional career as an actress and wrestler. After starting her career at WWE in 2013, Eva has grown into one of the most popular wrestling divas in her ten-year career.
Marie was signed to WWE from 2013 to 2017 and has made pretty good income from her various deals. Her net worth is estimated at around $ 2.5 million.
Eva Marie height, weight & dimensions
Source: Facebook @natalieevamarie
Eva Marie is a beautiful woman with a well-groomed build in her thirties. She stands tall with a height of 5 feet. 1.73 m (8 inches) while her body weighs about 58 kg (128 pounds).
She is approximately 36-26-35 inches with a 36B bra size and 4 (US) as a dress size. She has a fair complexion with dyed hair and hazel eyes.
Did you know already?
- She has three older brothers.
- She is the only daughter of other children of her parents.
- She wanted to be a soccer player first, but fell out after an angle injury.
- She has over 4.6 million followers on Instagram.