Emma Chamberlain is an American YouTuber. She posts videos about travel, lifestyle, fashion, beauty and life experiences on her eponymous channel. Emma shows her creative side through the videos of the DIY project. The channel has now crossed millions, making Emma one of the most famous YouTubers.
Emma Francis Chamberlain
Anniversary / Date of birth
Emma Chamberlain was born on May 22, 2001 in San Francisco, California, USA.
She is currently 18 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
Emma attended High School Notre DameBelmont is a Catholic prep school entirely composed of girls where she was part of the cheerleaders team and was part of the California All Stars pink congratulation team. She left school and graduated after taking California High School Exit exam.
- Father – Michael Chamberlain (oil painter)
- Mother – Unknown
- Brothers and sisters – Unknown
Boyfriend / spouse
Emma Chamberlain dated –
- Ethan Dolan (2018 to date) – In 2018, YouTubers Ethan Dolan and Emma would be dating. Ethan posted a photo on his Instagram jet ski with Emma on July 4th. This made fans think that both could be more than just friends.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In kilograms – 50 kg
- In pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-33
- Chest – 33 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 33 inches
- Bra size – 32A
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her eponymous YouTube channel, where she has amassed more than 8 million subscribers.
Since its launch in 2005, YouTube, the video download platform, has evolved into a platform that has changed the lives of tens of thousands of people. Emma is one of those kids who grew up watching videos on YouTube and she never thought it would change her life forever.
Emma supports brands such as Hollister, UTA Agency, Audible, Curology and Louis Vuitton.
Awards and nominations
|2018||Streamy Price||Discussion creator||Won|
|Creator of the year||Appointed|
|Shorty Awards||YouTuber Breakout of the year||Appointed|
|2019||YouTuber of the year||Appointed|
Emma Chamberlain Favorites
- Favorite artist – Michael Chamberlain (his father)
- YouTuber favorite – Casey Neistat, Cody Ko, Tana Mongeau, Dolan Twins, Olivia Jade, Mel Joy, Hailey Sani, Nil Sani, Sydney Carlson, Sienna Mirabella, Carly Kaiser, Aspyn Ovard, Parker Ferris, Shane Dawson, Jennxpenn
- Favorite show – The office (American version)
- Favorite movie – Moonrise Kingdom, Napoleon Dynamite, Coraline
- Preferred Magcon Member – Nash Grier, Gary Hayes, Cameron Dallas
- Favorite coffee drink – Almond milk ice cream
- Favorite potato dishes – Potatoes, hash browns, french fries, french fries
- Favorite kind of music – Alternative, independent
- Favorite musicians – Doris Day, Bobby Wentink, Elton John, The Beatles, Real Estate, Beach House, Demarco Mac, Tame Impala, The Strokes, Fleet Fox, Vampire Weekend, Beach Fossils
- Favorite food – Vegetarian Sushi
- Favorite drink – Strawberry smoothie, sparkling water, almond milk ice cream
- Favorite holidays – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Exercises, videos online
- Favourite sport – Competitive cheerleader
- Favorite subject at school – Science, biology
- Favorite books – If you're reading this, it's too late
- Favorite Restaurant – Asian box
Emma Chamberlain net worth
Emma Chamberlain has a net worth estimated at $ 3 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Emma Chamberlain
- She learned cello in her childhood. She is also interested in learning karate, taekwondo, gymnastics and ice skating as she grows up.
- She joined YouTube in June 2016 but only released her first video, City Inspired Summer Lookbook, in June 2017.
- His channel contains reports, vlogs, lookbooks and DIY videos and focuses on sports, travel, cooking, etc.
- In July 2018, she signed with United Talent Agency.
- In 2019, she launched the podcast Stupid Genius, which reached no. 1 in 50 countries.
- In March 2019, Emma was sent to Paris Fashion Week as part of a partnership between Louis Vuitton and YouTube.
- In May 2019, Emma is again associated with Louis Vuitton for her Cruise 2020 show in New York, and then again for the opening of the Louis Vuitton X in Beverly Hills, attending the latter event with her friends Ethan and Grayson Dolan, who had also signed with Louis Vuitton.
- In July 2019, his YouTube channel has more than 8 million subscribers. In the Michigan Daily, Chamberlain was the undisputed queen of YouTube for teens.
- On July 3, 2019, the Atlantic published an article titled "Emma Chamberlain is the most important YouTuber today."
- On July 9, 2019, according to the New York Times, Emma Chamberlain, 18, is the funniest person on YouTube.
- On July 16, 2019, Time Magazine included Emma in its list of Top 25 Most Influential People on the Internet.