Elise Stefanik is a 35-year-old American politician and a Republican-Democrat. She currently serves as the United States Representative for the 21st district of the New York Congress since 2015. Stefanik was also the youngest woman elected to Congress in the House elections in 2014. Stefanik is one of the community supporters. LGBT In November 2019, she acted as a key advocate for President Trump in the political trial investigation of President Trump.
Brief Facts of Elise Stefanik
|Celebrated name||Elise Stefanik|
|Birth name||Elise Marie Stefanik|
|Date of birth||1984-07-02|
|Place of birth||Albany, New York|
|Best known for||Republican Democrat|
|School||Albany Academy for Girls|
|Married date||August 19, 2017|
|Net worth||$ 1.8 million|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)|
|Weight||59 kg (130 pounds)|
|Body / Type||thin|
Why is Elise Stefanik famous?
- Famous as the politician who serves as a representative for the 21st district of the New York Congress.
Where is Elise Stefanik from?
Elise Stefanik was kidnapped on July 2, 1984, in Albany, New York, United States. Her birth name is Elise Marie Stefanik. Her nationality is American. Stefanik belongs to the white ethnic group, while Cancer is its zodiac sign.
Elise Stefanik was born in a wealthy family with business experience. Stefanik is the daughter of Ken Stefanik (father) and Melanie Stefanik (mother). Her parents own a plywood business in the Albany area. Stefanik grew up in her hometown, where he attended the Albany Academy for girls. She has a brother, Matt Stefanik.
After graduating, she joined Harvard University to obtain a degree in Government in 2006. At Harvard, she received the Women’s Leadership Award. After graduating from Harvard, she worked as a staff member of the National Policy Council after joining the administration of President George W. Bush.
Stefanik also worked for the White House Chief of Staff for Joshua Bolten. She also helped prepare the Republican platform and served as director of new media for the presidential exploratory committee of Tim Pawlenty, and also worked at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies and the Foreign Policy Initiative.
Highlights of Elise Stefanik’s career
- Elise Stefanik began her professional career after being elected in the 2014 elections for the United States House of Representatives in the 21st district of the New York Congress.
- In 2014, she became the youngest woman elected to Congress at the age of 30.
- In January 2015, Stefanik was appointed member of the Chamber’s Armed Services Committee.
- The same year, in February, she was appointed vice president of the Preparation Subcommittee of the Armed Services Committee of the House of Representatives.
- Stefanik was also the only freshman on the conference committee for the defense policy bill in 2015.
- Stefanik again ran for re-election in 2016 against Matt Funiciello and won the elections with a majority vote.
- He even supported Donald Trump for president in the 2016 Republican presidential primaries.
- In 2017, Stefanik again won the re-election that was backed by former UN ambassador John Bolton.
- On January 11, 2017, Stefanik was elected as co-chair of the “Tuesday Group”.
- In the 116th Congress, Stefanik was one of eight Republicans to vote in favor of the Equality Law.
- On September 25, 2019, Stefanik announced that she did not support the impeachment of President Trump.
Who is Elise Stefanik married to?
The beautiful politics, Elise Stefanik, is a married woman. Stefanik is married to her husband, Matthew Manda. Manda works as director of marketing and communications for “Media Group of America” in Virginia. The couple first met while they were in Washington D.C. in 2012. After dating for a few years, on August 19, 2017, Stefanik married Manda in the pool of the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Spring.
Currently, the couple resides in Schuylerville, New York. They don’t have children yet.
What is the net worth of Elise Stefanik?
The beautiful 35-year-old political lady, Elise Stefanick, has managed to earn a good income through her professional career as a politician and representative of the House. Stefanik has managed to accumulate a fortune worth millions of dollars from her various positions in the government sector. Its estimated net worth is $ 1.8 million.
In addition, she owned a townhouse near Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., worth $ 1.3 million.
How tall is Elise Stefanik?
Elise Stefanik is a beautiful lady with a lovely personality. Stefanik has a well maintained slim body physique. She stands with a height of 5 feet. 4 inches (1.63 m) while your body weighs about 59 kg (130 pounds). She has a clear complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.