Elif Khan is a German dancer and Youtuber, famous for her covers of Bollywood songs.
Wiki / Biography & Career
Elif Khan was born on Monday July 14th, 1997 under the name of "Elif Karaman" (22 years old, as in 2019) in Germany. His zodiac sign is cancer.
On March 8, 2014, she launched her Youtube channel under the name "Elif Karaman".
His first dance cover was on the Bollywood song "Ram Chahe Leela", which became very famous.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBew4pKuJNU (/ embed)
Soon, she began to attract the attention of the public. All dance accessories, makeup and style are made by her. She even edited her videos with the help of her mother, who is also her cameraman. Elif has more than 2.3 million subscribers on its Youtube channel.
Height (approximately): 5 '4 "
Eye colour: Hazelnut brown
Hair color: Brown
Family, caste and boyfriend
Elif Khan is from a Turkish Islamic family.
His mother is Reyhan Bekar Karaman.
She has a younger brother.
Awards and distinctions
- Awarded by Youtube to reach 1 million subscribers in 2016
- Rewarded as the highest star on Youtube in 2017
Facts / Trivia
- She loves to dance, cook and travel.
- As fans of 'khans' in Bollywood, she changed her last name to Khan.
- Apart from this, Elif has also been featured in the magazines South Asian Women and Upstreet Magazine.
- She was selected for the Miss NRW beauty contest. (Nordrhein Westfalen Wahl) 2015.
- In 2015, she also participated in the next Bollywood Dance Star competition in Europe.
- She participated in the 4-hour dance workshop organized by Saroj Khan in Germany in 2015. She also won the certificate of participation.
- She calls her fans like Elifinators.
- She is a big fan of Tiger Shroff and considers it her inspiration.
- In an interview, she revealed that she wanted to become an actress and make action, comedy and genre films.
- She loves dogs and is seen posing with dogs wherever she finds them.
- She tattooed three words on her left arm.