Drew Barrymore is an actress, producer, director, author, entrepreneur and American model. She is part of the Barrymore family of actors and the granddaughter of John Barrymore. She became famous as a child actress with her role in E.T. the alien. She has received numerous awards, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award and a BAFTA nomination. In 1995, Barrymore and Nancy Juvonen formed the Flower Films production company. In 2013, Barrymore launched a line of cosmetics under the Flower banner, which now includes makeup, perfume and eyewear lines.
Drew Blythe Barrymore
Actress, Producer, Director, Author, Entrepreneur
Anniversary / Date of birth
Drew Barrymore was born on February 22, 1975 in Culver City, California, USA.
She is currently 44 years old.
Sign of the sun
She showed her interest in converting to Judaism.
She left high school.
- Father – John Drew Barrymore (Actor)
- Mother – Jaid Barrymore (nee Mako) (budding actress)
- Brothers and sisters – John Blyth Barrymore (older half-brother) (former actor), Blyth Dolores Barrymore (half-sister), Jessica Blyth Barrymore (Brahma) (half-sister)
- Relatives – Diana Barrymore (aunt), John Barrymore (grandfather), Dolores Costello (grandmother), Maurice Costello (great grandfather), Mae Costello (great grandmother), Ethel Barrymore (back aunt), Lionel Barrymore (great-uncle)
Boyfriend / spouse
Drew Barrymore had an appointment –
- Jeremy Thomas (1994-1995) – In February 1994, Drew began dating the British barman who became the owner of the Los Angeles bar, Jeremy Thomas. They are getting married on March 20, 1994. She was 19 years old and Jeremy, 32 years old. The marriage lasted only 6 weeks and the couple separated in May 1994. She filed for divorce which was finalized on February 18, 1995.
- Eric Erlandson (1995-1996) – From March 1995 to April 1996, she was linked to guitarist Eric Erlandson.
- Jane Pratt (1996-1997) – The talk show host and editor of Sassy and Jane, Jane Pratt and Drew had a common adventure at the end of 1996.
- Luke Wilson (1997-1999) – The actors made two films together, Best Men and Home Fries, and started an off-screen relationship. They date from October 1997 to January 1999.
- Henry Thomas (1999) – She attended actor Henry Thomas in 1999 for two months. Although they met much earlier in 1982 when filming E.T. the extraterrestrial. At that time, Henry was 10 years old and she was 7 years old.
- Tom Green (1998-2002) – This time, Barrymore started dating Tom Green in 1998. He played a leading role in the movie Charlie's Angels (2000) in which Drew shared the same role as Cameron Diaz and D & # 39; ;other. The couple became engaged on July 8, 2000 and married on July 7, 2001. This marriage did not last. The couple separated in December 2001. Their divorce was finalized in October 2002.
- Fabrizio Moretti (2002-2007) – A Brazilian, who plays drums for The Strokes, met Drew during Coachella. They dated long from April 2002 to January 2007.
- Justin Long (2007-2010) – They met on the set of He's Just Not That Into You (2007) in which Justin co-starred and Drew was the executive producer. They dated from August 2007 to 2010.
- Will Kopelman (2011-present) – Barrymore started dating writer Will Kopelman in February 2011. They became engaged on January 5, 2012 and were married on June 2, 2012. The couple has two daughters together – Olive Barrymore Kopelman ( born September 2012) and Frankie Barrymore Kopelman (born April 2014). On April 2, 2016, Barrymore and Kopelman issued a statement confirming that they had separated and that they had intended to divorce. On July 15, 2016, Barrymore officially filed for divorce, which was finalized on August 3, 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In kilograms – 57 kg
- In pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 37-27-35
- Chest – 37 inches
- Cut – 27 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 34C
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Appearing in Never Been Kissed (1990), Charlie's Angels (2000), 50 First Dates (2004) and Fever Pitch (2005).
In 1980, she appeared in the sci-fi horror movie Altered States for her role as Margaret Jessup.
In 1985, Drew played Con Sawyer in ABC Weekend Specials in an episode entitled The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn.
She has appeared in several television commercials and print ads. The list is the following Puppy Choice Dog Food (1975), Rice Krispies (1981), Guess? jeans (1993-1994), Lancôme Perfumes, Missoni (2006), Covergirl TruBlend Clean Makeup (2008), Northern Paper Hand Towels, Knudsen Yogurt, Miu Miu (1995), Gucci Fine Jewelry (2007) and Covergirl Outlast Lips ( 2010).
Drew Barrymore Favorites
- Favorite books – Brundibar by Tony Kushner and Maurice Sendak
- Favorite musicians – The Beatles, Daft Punk, Lauryn Hill, Coldplay, Ratt, Beck Hansen, The Beach Boys
- Favorite poet – E.E Cummings
- Favorite show – The Colbert Report
- Favorite liqueur – Barrymore wines, Budweiser
- Favorite place – Montauk, New York
Drew Barrymore net worth
Drew Barrymore has an estimated net worth to $ 125 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Drew Barrymore
- In 1984, when Drew was nine, his parents divorced. The lack of father had a negative impact on his life.
- Drew's first audition was an advertisement for Gainsburger puppy food, when she was 11 years old.
- In 1984, she received a Golden Globe nomination for best actress in a film for her role in Irreconcilable Differences.
- She has co-authored two books, Little Girl Lost (1990) and Find It in Everything (2014).
- Barrymore is the godmother of Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.
- In 1996, Barrymore made an appearance in the successful franchise Scream and also starred in the musical Woody Allen. Everyone says I like you.
- In 1999, Barrymore was honored by the Young Artist Foundation with its Child Star Lifetime Achievement Award, commemorating her outstanding achievements in the film industry as a child actress.
- In 2000, his company published Charlie's Angels, a blockbuster film in which she is also an actress. This success confirms it to Hollywood.
- In 2007, she ranked first among the top 100 people in People's annual ranking.
- In 2007, Barrymore became a model and spokesperson for CoverGirl Cosmetics.
- In May 2007, Barrymore was appointed Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Program. and later, donated $ 1 million to the cause.
- In 2010, she won the Golden Globe Award for an actress in a miniseries or a film directed for television by Gray Gardens.
- In February 2015, she remained one of CoverGirl's faces, alongside Queen Latifah and Taylor Swift.
- Barrymore launched Dear Drew in the fall of 2017, in collaboration with Amazon.com, which offers an ephemeral boutique in New York opened in November.
- Visit his official website @ drewbarrymore.com.