Divya Khosla Kumar is an actress, director and film producer. She is the wife of Bhushan Kumar, president and CEO of T-Series.
Wiki / Biography
Divya Khosla Kumar was born on Friday, November 27, 1981 (38 years old; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She went to Janki Devi Memorial College in Delhi to pursue a Bachelor of Commerce degree (with distinction). She was very good at studying as a child.
Height (approximately): 5 "7"
Hair color: Black
Eye colour: Black
Family, caste and husband
Divya Khosla Kumar was born of a teacher mother and father of a businessman. She married Bhushan Kumar, son of the late Gulshan Kumar in 2005 in the Maa Vaishno Devi Shrine, Katra. The couple has a son, Ruhaan.
As an actor
Divya began her acting career in 2004 with the Bollywood film "Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo" in which she interpreted the role of "Shweta Rajeev Singh". That same year, she debuted at Tollywood with the movie Love Today. , she appeared in the songs "Akkad Bakkad" and "Humne Pee Rakkhi Hain" of the movie "Sanam Re". In 2017, Khosla starred in the short film Ashish Panda, BulBul.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-hu1p6Z5w (/ embed)
As a director
Divya made her debut as a director in 2014 with the fictional film "Yaariyan". She then directed the romantic drama "Sanam Re".
In 2003, Divya appeared in Abhijeet Bhattacharya's pop song "Kabhi Yaadon Mein Aaun". The same year she appeared in the song "Zid Na Karo Ye Dil Ka Mamla Hai" from the album "Tera Mera Dil".
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrIkUBI_37I (/ embed)
In 2019, Khosla, along with Abhimanyu Tomar and Shivin Narang, featured in Neha Kakkar's song "Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi".
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN6AYHAT8UM (/ embed)
As a producer
In addition to playing and directing, Divya has also produced films. She debuted as a producer in 2015 with the movie "Roy" starring Ranbir Kapoor. Subsequently, she produced films such as "Khandaani Shafakhana", "Batla House" and "Marjaavaan".
- Holiday destination: Bangkok
- Fashion Brand: Sabyasachi
- Her hobbies include dancing, writing and reading.
- She has always wanted to be a filmmaker and took a filmmaking course in Mumbai before making her first film.
- Divya is a great dancer and has choreographed 5 songs from the movie "Yaariyan", including "Baarish", "Maa", "Love Me Thoda Aur", "Allah-Waariyan" and "Zor Lagake".
- His son Ruhaan has already been diagnosed with swine flu.
- In 2015, she appeared on the cover of AsiaSpa magazine.
- Divya is inspired by her mother and mother-in-law.