Dhanush is an Indian actor, producer, director, director, writer, lyricist, screenwriter and performer who usually works in Tamil cinema. He has also played in some Hindi films. In the past 15 years, Dhanush has appeared in more than 25 films. Dhanush won Best Actor at the 58th National Film Awards for his performance at Aadukalam. In 2011, Dhanush's popular song "Why this Kolaveri Di" became the first Indian music video to be seen more than 100 million times on YouTube. Dhanush produces films through his production company, Wunderbar Films. In addition to his Best Actor Award, he received a national award for a film that he produced, Visaranai. He has also won seven Filmfare Awards.
Venkatesh Prabhu Kasturi Raja
Dhanush, Bruce Lee of Kollywood
Actor, Producer, Director, Writer, Lyricist, Writer, Playback
Anniversary / Date of birth
Dhanush was born on July 28, 1983 in Theni, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 36 years old.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Sign of the sun
Dhanush attended Thai Sathiya Matriculation High School, Saligramam and later to St. John's Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Alwarthirunagar. He then transferred to JRK Matriculation Higher Secondary School in Vadapalani, Chennai for the 12th state board exams.
- Father – Kasthuri Raja (Director)
- Mother – Vijayalakshmi
- Brothers and sisters – Selvaraghavan (Director) (older brother) Vimala Geetha (Sister), Karthika Devi (Sister)
- Relatives – Rajinikanth (Actor) (Stepfather) Anirudh Ravichander (Musician) (Cousin) Soundarya Rajinikanth (Filmmaker) (Step-Sister) Hrishikesh (Cousin)
Girlfriend / spouse
Dhanush dated –
- Aishwarya R. (2004 to present) – Dhanush married Aishwarya, Rajinikanth's eldest daughter, on November 18, 2004. His wife is two years older than him. They have two sons, Yatra, born in 2006 and Linga, born in 2010.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In kilograms – 70 kg
- In pounds – 154 lbs
- Measurements – 38-11-30
- Chest – 38 inches or 100 cm
- Arms / biceps – 11 inches or 28 centimeters
- Cut – 30 inches or 76 centimeters
He is wearing a shoe size 10 (US).
His popular issue Why This Kolaveri Di was the first Indian music video to exceed 100 million views on YouTube.
In 2002, Dhanush made his screen debut in his father's teenage film Kasthur Raja, Thulluvadho Ilamai.
As a backing singer, Dhanush first lent his voice to the Naatu Sarakku song in the film Pudhukottaiyilirundhu Saravanan under the music of Yuvan Shankar Raja.
He did not appear in any television series other than promotional talk shows.
In August 2013, he was appointed brand ambassador for the Fresh Perfetti India brand.
- Favorite actors – Rajinikanth, Mohan Lal, Amitabh Bachchan, Al Pacino
- Favorite actress – Kajol, Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite musician – Ilayaraja
- Favorite movies – Netri Kann, Baasha, Pudhupettai, Drushyam
- Favorite color – Black
- Favourite book – Erich Sega love story
- Favourite sport – Football, Snooker, Tennis
- Favorite football club – FC Barcelona
- Favorite food – South Indian cuisine
Dhanush Net worth
Dhanush has a net worth estimated at $ 20 million dollars from 2019. It charges Rs 10 per rupee per rupee per 15 as remuneration. He lives in a luxurious house located in T. Nagar, Chennai. It has a large fleet of exotic cars from luxury car manufacturers, including Audi A8, Jaguar XE, Bently Continental Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Ghost Series II and Harley Davidson.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Dhanush
- Although Dhanush was born into the family of filmmakers, he was never interested in playing but wanted to be a marine engineer.
- Dhanush played at the age of 16 in a Thulluvadho Ilamai film directed by his father.
- His wife Aishwarya is 2 years older than him.
- At 26, he is the youngest actor to receive the national award.
- Dhanush won his first National Best Actor Film Award at the 58th National Film Awards for his performance in the film Aadukalam, directed by Vetri Maran.
- He has won three national film awards for his films Aadukalam (actor), Kakka Muttai (producer) and Visaranai (producer).
- In 2011, his song Kolaveri Di made him a well-known name and became the first Indian video to have been seen more than 100 million times.
- In 2011, he was awarded as the best vegetarian by PETA.
- In August 2013, Perfetti India Ltd. signed Dhanush as the brand's ambassador for Center Fresh. chewing gum.