That’s what you need to know about Danielle Polanco, she’s an American dancer and choreographer and actress. She is best known for her lead role in Omarion’s Touch music video and star in the 2008 film Step Up 2: The Streets, in which she played Missy Serrano.
Danielle Polanco Age
Danielle Polanco was born on October 18, 1985 in Parkchester, New York. She celebrates her birthday on October 18 every year.
Daniel Polanco Height
Family Danielle Polanco
Her parents are of Puerto Rican and Dominican descent. She has Instagrammed photos of her niece, Lauren. Little is known about Dashaun’s parents, and there are no details about his siblings, so this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Daniel Polanco Wife
Danielle has not shared any information about his love life. This information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Danielle Polanco Net Worth
Danielle has an estimated net worth ranging from $ 100,000 to $ 1 million.
Danielle Polanco career
Polanco has choreographed Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé Knowles. She has also appeared as a dancer in many music videos for artists such as Jennifer Lopez Beyoncé, Amerie, Janet Jackson, Usher, Bruno Mars and Kat DeLuna. It is inspired by the House of Ninja. He appeared in the revival of his Broadway History of the West Side as one of the shark’s girls, Consuela.
Danielle Polanco movies and TV shows
- Idlewild-2016 as Swop Dancer
- Step 2: The roads
- Improve 3D -2010
- Wiz Live! -2015
Video by Danielle Polanco
- Tony Touch’s “Dimelo” – dancer
- Ment 2B “Wassup Wassup” – dancer
- “Roc Ya Body (Mic Check 1, 2)” (2003) by MVP – dancer
- Wildlife “All Things (Queer Eye Theme)” by Simone Denny (2003) – dancer
- C“Friday Night” (2004) by oung Gunz – dancer
- Amerie’s “1 Thing” (2005) – Dancer
- “Touch” by Amerie (2005) – dancer
- Sean Paul’s “Burning” (2005) – dancer
- “Touch” by Omarion (2005) – dancer
- Omarion’s appearance “I’m Tryna” (2005) – appearance
- Beyoncé’s “Check On It” (2005) – dancer
- Ricky Martin’s “Drop It On Me” (2005) – dancer
- LL Cool J with Jennifer Lopez’s “Control Myself” (2006)
- Janet Jackson with Khia’s “So Excited” (2006) – dancer and choreographer
- Beyoncé’s “Get Me Bodied” (2007) – dancer and choreographer