Anna Lezhneva is a Russian actress and model. She is the third wife of the famous South Indian actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
Wiki / Biography & Career
Anna Lezhneva was born in 1980 (39 years old; as in 2019) in Russia. She played a lot of small roles in South Indian films. She described a small role in Telugu's 2011 film "Teen Maar".
Height (approximately): 5 "5"
Eye colour: Light brown
Hair color: Blond sunflower
Family, ethnicity and husband
She belongs to a Christian family. We know very little about his family. She is married to South African actor and politician Pawan Kalyan on September 30, 2013 at the sub-registrar's office in Erragadda.
She has a son named Mark Shankar Pawanovich (born in 2017) and a girl named Polena Anjana Pawanova.
She also has two stepchildren, Akira Nandan and Aadhya Konidala, from Pawan Kalyan's second marriage to Renu Desai.
Facts / Trivia
- Anna Lezhneva and Pawan Kalyan met for the first time in 2011 during the filming of "Teen Maar". Pawan was the main actor of the film and Anna shared her time with a small screen.
- They would have fallen in love and started living together and they would have a daughter.
- In 2011, there were rumors about Pawan and her co-star in "Teen Maar," Dana Marks, who were dating each other. Rumors were rife when someone commented that Pawan had a love affair with Dana.
- Anna's daughter was even speculated that she was the daughter of her previous failed relationship.
- Although they have a Hindu father, Anna's children are Christian and have been baptized in Russia.
- In 2018, Anna made headlines after meeting her husband, the Polish ambassador, Adam Burakowski, in St. Mary's Basilica in Karnataka Church.