Talented Danish professional footballer, Andreas Skov Olsen plays as a winger for Serie A club Bologna and the Danish national team. His jersey number is 11 for his current team and national team. He started his career with a local club, ASGI from Alsonderup, while making his debut for the U21 national team in a game against the Swedish U21s. He made his debut for FC Nordsjalland on July 23, 2017 at the age of 17. The winger was called up to the senior national team for the first time on July 17, 2017, where he sat on the bench for the entire game against OB. In the summer of 2017 he was also part of the first team in Sweden, where he played a friendly match. He played against Finland and Belgium at UEFA Euro 2020. He will next play against Russia on June 22, 2021.
- As a Danish professional footballer.
- As a winger for Serie A club Bologna and the Danish national team.
What is the ethnicity of Andreas Skov Olsen?
Andreas Skov Olsen opened his eyes for the first time on December 29, 1999 in Hillerod, Denmark. He is Danish by nationality and Danish-white by ethnicity. Likewise, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Olsen celebrated its 21st birthday in 2020 and will celebrate its 22nd birthday in December 2021. According to his date of birth, his zodiac sign is Capricorn. Further information about his parents and his education has not yet been released.
What was Andreas Skov Olsen’s career like?
- Andreas Skov Olsen breaks off his football career in the Danish U21 national football team at the age of 17, where he made his debut for the U21 national team in the game against the Swedish U21.
- He was then called up to the senior national team for the first time on July 17, 2017 and made his debut for FC Nordsjalland on July 23, 2017 at the age of 17.
- He started on the bench, but replaced Emiliano Marcondes in the 95th minute in a 3-2 win over Brondby IF in the Danish Superliga.
- In addition, he officially rose to the first team squad from summer 2018 and ended the season with 22 league goals.
- On July 24, 2019, it was confirmed that Olsen had left Denmark after two impressive seasons in the Danish Superliga to join Italian Serie A club Bologna.
- In September 2020, Andreas was appointed to the senior squad for the UEFA Nations League matches against Belgium and England.
- He made his debut in a friendly against the Faroe Islands on October 7, 2020 and scored a goal in the 4-0 win.
- He also played against Austria for qualifying for the 2022 FIFA World Cup on March 31, 2021.
Source: @ sn.dk
- Bologna July 24, 2019 for € 6 million
- FC Nordsjalland 07/01/2018 From Nordsjalland U19
Who is Andreas Skov Olsen’s girlfriend?
The young and handsome soccer player Andreas Skov Olsen is an unmarried man since he is still young to get married. However, he has also not been in a relationship yet and it seems like he is sharpening his powers and abilities to make his dreams come true instead of being stuck in a relationship. As for his sexual orientation, he’s straight.
What is the net worth of Andreas Skov Olsen?
Andreas Skov Olsen’s net worth is estimated at $ 1 million to $ 5 million as of 2021. Olsen earns a wage of 28,000 pounds a week, he plays 1,456,000 pounds a year for Bologna as AM R. Even in his short professional career, he has already established an identity. Its current market value is 6.50 million euros. Olsen’s main source of income is his football career.
How tall is Andreas Skov Olsen?
At an ideal height of 1.87 m, Andreas Skov Olsen’s body weighs around 81 kg. He has attractive dark brown hair and eye color. He has an unconventionally good looks and a harsh appeal. Reasons for his amazing personality could be his roots. In addition, Olsen’s physique is athletic.