Amber Zaidi is an Indian entrepreneur, film director, film producer, social activist and philanthropist. She is the founder of “Yamuna Shuddhi Abhiyaan” and the co-founder of “Hope the humanity” organization.
Wiki / Biography
Amber Zaidi was born on Tuesday, January 15, 1991 (28 years old; as in 2019) in New Delhi. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. She graduated from a Delhi high school and went to Jamia Millia Islamia University to pursue a master’s degree in mass communication.
Height (approximately): 5 “6”
Hair color: Black
Eye colour: Dark brown
Family, caste and boyfriend
Amber Zaidi belongs to a Muslim family. We do not know much about his parents. She has one sister, Iram Zaidi, and two brothers, Hadi Zaidi and Abid Zaidi.
Civil status: Single
As a social activist, Amber strongly advocated for the rights and empowerment of Muslim women. She has actively raised her voice on social issues such as Triple Talaq. She is often seen debating many social issues on news channels such as Zee News.
Zaidi is the founder of “Yamuna Shuddhi Abhiyaan” who aimed to clean the river, Yumana. She co-founded Hope Humanity, which aims to create sustainable solutions to improve the lives of the poor.
Amber also participated in social seminars such as “State, Democracy and Civil Society: Submission of Lay Values in Bengal”, “Social Media Confluence 3.0 Jaipur”, “Social Media Conclave 2018” and “Hindustan Vimarsh”.
She is one of the editors of the book “Triple Denial of Justice, Dignity and Equality”.
On July 17, 2018, Amber embarked on a war of words with Maulana Ejaz Arshad Qasami during a debate on the Nida Khan Fatwa case concerning Zee Hindustan. The fight turned when Qasami used abusive words for Amber and Supreme Court lawyer Farah Faiz. Later, he even slapped Farah on national television.
- Song: Nit Khair Manga by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Travel destination: Cashmere
- Her hobbies include reading, writing and traveling.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Amber has received the Asian Arab Award from the Asian Arab Chamber of Commerce (AACC) for her contribution to the empowerment of Muslim women.
- In July 2018, she received numerous threats of rape, assault and challenge against her account in social media for opposing “Triple Talaq” and “Nikah Halala”.
- In December 2018, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Trade Union Rights, spoke about his book “Triple Denial of Justice, Dignity and Equality” in the debate on the triple talaq bill in Parliament.