Aditya Thackeray is an Indian politician. He is the son of Uddhav Thackeray and the grandson of Bal Thackeray, founder of Shiv Sena. Aditya is a Shiv Sena leader and the president of Yuva Sena (Shiv Sena Youth Wing)
Wiki / Biography
Aditya Thackeray was born on Wednesday, June 13, 1990 (29 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai, India. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He studied at the Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai. He studied art at St. Xaviers College in Mumbai. He then obtained his law degree from KC Law College in Mumbai.
Height (approximately): 5 "10"
Eye colour: Dark brown
Hair color: Black
Family, caste and girlfriend
Aditya Thackeray belongs to a Family Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu (CKP). His father, Uddhav Thackeray, is a politician and the leader of Shiv Sena. His mother, Rashmi Thackeray, is a businesswoman. His younger brother, Tejas Thackeray, is a wildlife researcher. Aditya is the grandson of Shiv Sena's founder, Bal Thackeray.
Aditya is in a relationship with Sanskruti Patel, the granddaughter of the former CM Gujarat, Anandiben Patel.
Aditya Thackeray joined Shiv Sena in 2010. He created Yuva Sena (the youth branch of Shiv Sena), and Bal Thackeray made it the president of Yuva Sena. Aditya first focused on the establishment of Yuva Sena in Mumbai, then he later created other units in Maharashtra. Finally, Aditya helped Shiv Sena by establishing Yuva Sena units in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Bihar and Jammu and Kashmir.
In 2018, Aditya was appointed leader of Shiv Sena and a member of the national executive body. In June 2019, rumors circulated that Aditya could challenge the elections of the Maharashtra Assembly in 2019. After months of speculation, in September 2019, Shiv Sena confirmed the report and said that Aditya would make its Electoral debuts from the headquarters of the Worli Assembly in Mumbai. It was the first time that a member of the Thackerey family participated in the elections. On October 3, 2019, Aditya applied for the seat of the Worli Assembly. He was accompanied by his parents, Uddhav and Rashmi Thackerey.
- In October 2010, Aditya was honored when it demonstrated in front of the University of Mumbai. He was protesting a book included in the program which, he said, had an insulting language about Indian culture. He stated that Rohinton Mistry's book, Such a Long Journal, contained abusive language about Indian culture and that students should not be forced to read such a book. He also stated that he did not see any problem with the book being sold on the open market, but he did not wish it to be included in the university program. . The Vice Chancellor of the University eventually had to withdraw the book from the program. However, it was later revealed that when Aditya was protesting the book, he had not read it and acted on what he had heard of this book.
- In 2014, prior to the Maharashtra assembly elections, Aditya's statement in Shiv Sena spokesman Saamna was criticized by many factions of the society. He said that "Gujaratis and other non-Marathi businessmen have extracted a lot of Mumbai and use it as an" attractive prostitute "to build their Dwarkas (gold towns)." However, Aditya had to apologize for what he said later.
- On October 12, 2015, Shiv Sena workers attacked Sudheendra Kulkarni, a scholar and editorial writer, before launching a book and covered his face with ink. Kulkarni was about to witness the launch of the book of former Pakistani Minister Khurshid Kasuri. Aditya Thackeray justified this act by Shiv Sena workers and said that the attack was non-violent, democratic and historic and that anyone who supported the anti-national elements would be treated in this way. Several journalists criticized his statement and said that what happened with Kulkarni was totally unjustified.
Collection of cars
Aditya owns a BMW 330i GT (model 2018)
Assets and properties
- Bank deposits: 10.36 INR crores
- Jewelry: 64.65 INR lakes
- Agricultural land: 5 lots worth 77.66 INR lakes
- Commercial building: 2 shops worth INR 3.89 crores
- Net value: INR 16.05 crores (as in 2019)
- Aditya loves to write poetry, play cricket and travel.
- In 2007, he published his first collection of poems, "My Thoughts in White and Black."
- In 2008, Aditya decided to become a songwriter and released a private album, "Ummeed". Many famous singers such as Sunidhi Chauhan, Shankar Mahadevan, Kailash Kher and others lend their voices to the album. During the launching ceremony, his grandfather, Bal Thackeray, assured the presence of Amitabh Bachchan and the inauguration was done by his hands.