Abu Malik is a composer of Indian music and the brother of the famous composer Anu Malik.
Wiki / Biography
Abu Malik was born on Monday, October 30, 1961 (58 years old; as in 2019) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
He studied at the Barnes School in Deolali and attended the Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. He received his training in musical composition from his father, who is also musical director.
Eye colour: Black
Hair color: Black
Family, caste and wife
Abu Malik belongs to a Islamic family. His father, Anwar Sardaar Malik, was a recognized music director. His mother is Kausar Jahan Malik.
He has two brothers, Daboo Malik and Anu Malik, musical directors.
Abu is married to Poonam Malik. His son, Aadar Malik, is a musician, actor and comedian. His daughter is Kasheesh Malik.
His nephews, Amaal Mallik and Armaan Malik, are famous singers and composers.
He began his career as a theater singer with the movie "Nigahain (1983)", in which he sang the song "Yaad Hamari Aati Hai Kya".
He made his debut as a music composer with the American film "American Blend" (2006). He made his Bollywood debut as a music composer with the movie "Bad Luck Govind" (2009).
In 2011, he opened a company called "Musicman Malik Entertainment Private Limited", which organizes shows around the world.
- Destination: England, Bali
- Cars: Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz
- He likes to travel and parasailing.
- Sunny Deol, one of Bollywood's most famous actors, is a childhood friend of Abu They have worked together in many movies.
- Abu has produced and presented more than 10,000 shows around the world with Bollywood celebrities.
- In 2017, he won the Excellence Trophy.
- In 2017, Abu published his first book, "Rantings of a Mad Man". It would consist of his conversations on WhatsApp.
- Abu loves to ride.
- In 2019, Abu participated in the 13th edition of Bigg Boss.
- In the same series, Abu Malik claimed to have a pet lion. When the other show's competitors did not believe him, he told them that he had a dog called "Change Khan", which is a Chow Chow (a Chinese breed of dog that looks like a lion). .
- In addition to singing and composing, Abu Malik also played in some films; one of them is "Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya" (1998), in which he played the role of "father of Ujala".