Rory Kinnear, born on 17 February 1978 is an English actor and playwright who is known for working with the Royal Shakespeare Company as a as well as the Royal National Theater. In 2014, Rory won the Olivier Award for Best actor for the role of the villain Shakespeare Iago in the production of National Theater Othello. He is also known to play the role of Bill Tanner in James Bond movies Quantum of Solace, Sky Fall, and Spectrumand in many video games of the franchise.
Rory Kinnear Family / parents
Born in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom. His father’s name is Roy Kinnear who is an actor and his mother’s name is Carmel Cryan who is an actress. He has two sisters named Karina Kinnear and Kirsty Kinnear.
Rory Kinnear Business / Girlfriend / Spouse / Wife
Rory and actress Pandora Colin started in 2002. They got engaged and have a son named Riley (born in 2010) and a daughter, Hope (born in 2014).
Profile / Wiki / Information
- First name: Rory Michael Kinnear
- Nickname: Rory
- Anniversary: February 17, 1978
- Age: 40 years
- Sex: Male
- Place of birth: Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
- Current residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Academy of Music and Drama of London
- Profession: Actor and playwright
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity / Origin: White (English and Scottish ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair color: Dark brown
- Eye colour: Blue
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Girlfriend: Pandora Colin (fiancée)
- Net value: Millon USD
- size: 5 feet 0 inches (183 cm)
- Weight: 82 kg (181 lb)
Trivia and Facts, you can not know
sure Rory Kinnear
- Rory grew up in Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom.
- His father died when he was only 12 years old years.
- As a child, he wanted to be a butcher.
- He took piano lessons at the age of 15 and took part in his first theatrical performance across named school Cyrano de Bergerac.
- In 2008, Rory got a Laurence Olivier Price as well as a Ian Charleson Award for his performance in the comedy Restoration The man of fashion.
- Rory had a playwright job for the Royal Shakespeare Company as well as the Royal National Theater.
- In 2017, Rory played the chief inspector in the special branches of the British miniseries called Guerrilla.
- He gave his voice to the Bill Tanner’s character in video games like James Bond 007: Bloodstone (2010) 007 Legends (2012) and GoldenEye 007 (2010).