Rachel Weisz is an American-British actress. She started playing at a very young age and then started playing during her Cambridge years. She was known as an English Rose and made her debut with the movie Death Machine. She has appeared in numerous films, including The Mummy and her sequel, Stealing Beauty, Enemy at the Gates, The Shape of Things, Constantine and About a Boy. She is the recipient of several awards, including an Oscar, a Golden Globe, a BAFTA and a Laurence Olivier.
Rachel Hannah Weisz
Rachel, Rachel Weisz
Anniversary / Date of birth
Rachel Weisz was born on March 7, 1970 in Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 49 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
Sign of the sun
Weisz is gone North London Collegiate School and assisted Benenden School for one year, completing a Bachelor’s degree at St Paul’s Girls School. Weisz went to Trinity Hall, Cambridge, where she read English for the Bachelor of Arts. She graduated with top-class honors.
- Father – George Weisz (inventor)
- Mother – Edith Ruth (nee Teich) (Teacher turned psychotherapist)
- Brothers and sisters – Minnie Weisz (photographer and curator)
Boyfriend / spouse
Rachel Weisz is out –
- Ben Miller (1991-1993) – English comedian, actor and director Ben Miller began dating Weisz in 1991. However, their relationship was brief and ended in two years.
- Dominic Anciano (1993-1996) – British producer, actor, director, screenwriter and comedian Dominic Anciano, known for the British television series Operation Good Guys, started dating Weisz in 1993. However, his busy schedule did not allowed to last a long time. separated in 1996.
- Neil Morrissey (1998-2000) – The British actor, media personality and businessman, reportedly lived with Weisz during their court. They started dating in 1998 after filming My Summer with Des. The couple separated in 2000.
- Sam Mendes (2000-2001) – Relations between Sam Mendes and Weisz, director and English director, are not stable. They maintained an ON and OFF relationship during their brief meeting in 2000 and 2001.
- Darren Aronofsky (2001-2010) – American director, screenwriter and producer Darren Aronofsky, known for his controversial films, began dating Weisz in 2001. They got engaged in 2005 and were blessed with his son Henry Aronofsky in 2006. However, the couple announced their separation in 2010.
- Daniel Craig (2010-Present) – The couple began dating in December 2010, but they had known each other since 1992, when they were together for the filming of Les Grandes Horizontales. The duo reconnected in 2010 when they worked together for the production of Broadway Dream House. The couple is married on June 22, 2011 during a private ceremony in New York. Daniel already has a daughter, Ella, from her previous relationship. So, in 2011, as a result of a marriage, Rachel became an American citizen. On September 1, 2018, it was reported that they had their first child together, a girl.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 meters
- In kilograms – 57 kg
- In pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 34B
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Rachel Weisz is best known for her role as Evelyn Carnahan-O’Connell in The Mummy (1999) and The Mummy Returns (2001).
Rachel Weisz appeared on the small screen for the first time as Sarah Thompson in the TV movie Advocates II (1992).
Rachel Weisz has appeared in several TV commercials and print ads since her modeling days. She served as muse to designer Narciso Rodriguez. In 2005, she had been the face of Revlon.
Rachel Weisz Favorites
- Favorite actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite designer – Jason Wu, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Steven Alan and Hussein Chalayan, Preen
- Favorite writer – Philip Roth
- Favorite books – Philip Roth’s American Pastoral, My Ear to Hanif Kureishi’s Heart, E.M. Forster’s Howards End, On Beauty by Zadie Smith, A History of Human History owned by Theodore Zeldin.
- Favorite Idols – Gena Rowlands, Katharine Hepburn, Jack Nicholson, Shirley MacLaine, Ingrid Bergman, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin
- Favorite movie – Performance (1970)
- Favorite musician – Beethoven
- Favorite Director – Paul Thomas Anderson, Pedro Almodovar, and Sean Durkin
- Favorite filmmaker – The Dardenne brothers
Rachel Weisz net worth
Rachel Weisz has a net worth estimated at $ 40 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Amy is not on social media.
Some lesser known facts about Rachel Weisz
- Rachel started modeling at the age of 14.
- She is known for her beautiful appearance since adolescence. At that time, she called English Rose.
- Emily Mortimer was her classmate at St Paul’s Girls School in London.
- Weisz inked the tattoo of a ladder on his hip.
- In 1994, Weisz received the London Critics Circle Theater Award (Drama Theater) for his performance in Design for Living as the most promising newcomer.
- In 2001, she was nominated for the Empire Awards because of her performance in The Mummy Returns as the best British actress.
- In 2002, she was ranked No. 30 by Stuff magazine in the list of the 102 sexiest women in the world.
- In 2003, she played Marlee in the film adaptation of John Grisham’s crime novel, The Runaway Jury, in which she played with Dustin Hoffman, the Hackman gene, and John Cussack.
- In 2007, she was ranked No. 37 by Empire magazine on the list of the 100 most sexy stars in the history of cinema.
- In 2009, she was voted 63rd in the FM 100 of the sexiest women in the world.
- In 2010, she appeared in The Whistleblower and was appreciated for her powerful performance. The film was based on a true story of human trafficking.
- In 2012, she received nominations for The Whistleblower, for the Genie Awards, and for the Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award for Best Performance, respectively, of an actress in a lead role and the best actress in a movie. Canadian.
- In 2017, Weisz starred in the drama My Cousin Rachel, inspired by the novel by Daphne du Maurier and in 2018 in a British biographical film about sailor Donald Crowhurst, The Mercy, directed by James Marsh.
- In 2018, Weisz portrayed Sarah Churchill in The Favorite, which earned her the BAFTA Award for Best Supporting Actress and her second Oscar nomination for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
- In April 2019, she began talks with Scarlett Johansson in Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Black Widow.