Brief facts from Nicky Henson
|Famous name||Nicky Henson|
|Birth Name||Nicholas Victor Leslie Henson|
|Date of birth||(1945-05-12|
|place of birth||London|
|school||St. Bede ' s prep school|
|date of death||December 15, 2019|
|cause of death||Complications from cancer|
|spouse||Una Stubbs (ex) and Marguerite Porter|
|son||Joe, Christian and Keaton|
Nicky Henson was a well-known face in Hollywood, who has characterized his presence for several years with his acting skills. Henson was a British actor who was particularly popular for his comedy roles in several of his series and films. Henson became famous after appearing in series like "Fawlty Towers", "Doctors" and films like "Vera Drake", "Psychomania" and many others. However, Henson died on December 15, 2019 at the age of 74 when he was diagnosed with cancer two decades ago.
What was Nicky Henson famous for?
- Known as the British actor who is known for his comedy roles.
- Also known as a hard-working actor because he appeared even after a cancer diagnosis.
Where did Nicky Henson come from?
Nicky Henson was born in London, England, on May 12, 1945. His birth name was Nicholas Victor Leslie Henson. His nationality was British. Henson belonged to the white race, while Taurus was his zodiac sign.
Nicky Henson was born into a wealthy family of Leslie Henson (father) and Harriet Martha (mother). His father was a famous English comedian and actor. Nicky grew up with his brother Joe Henson, who was the farmer and host of the BBC shows "Animal Magic". Nicky attended St. Bede's Prep School in Eastbourne, after which he attended the Charterhouse in Godalming.
Henson had even trained as a stage manager at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) and had previously performed on stage as a guitarist. He was also a member of the Young Vic Company, where he played Pozzo in Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot". Previously, Henson was seen in many Shakespeare characters such as "Look Back in Anger", "Man and Superman" and many others.
Nicky Henson's career highlights
- Nicky Henson began his career after appearing in films like "Witchfinder General" in 1968.
- In 1970 he played the role in films like "There's a girl in my soup", "Mosquito Squadron" and "Psychomania".
- Henson appeared in television series with "Fawlty Towers" in 1975.
- He subsequently appeared in several other television series such as Minder, Boon, A Touch of Frost, Heartbeat, After You Have Gone, Lovejoy and Doctors.
- Henson got leading roles in films such as "The Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones" (1976) and "No. 1 of the Secret Service" (1977).
- He then appeared in other films as a supporting role such as "Vera Drake" (2004) and "George Clooney ' s Syriana" (2005).
- In 2005 he played the role of Hugo in the series "Bad Girls".
- Henson subsequently joined the cast of the BBC1 soap opera "EastEnders", which played the role of Jack Edwards in February 2006.
- He had even played three different roles in the police drama series "The Bill", first in 1991, then in 1998 and 2007.
- Henson has appeared on many other television series as a guest on Downton Abbey, Lucky Feller, and The Psychiatrist.
What was Nicky Henson's cause of death?
The talented actor Nicky Henson died at the age of 74 after his health condition was cancerous. Henson died on December 15, 2019, after almost 16 years he was diagnosed with cancer for the first time. Henson was first diagnosed with cancer in 2003, and tumors were removed from his spleen in 2006 while other tumors had grown around his spleen.
Who was Nicky Henson married to?
Nicky Henson has been married twice throughout his life. Before that he was married to his first wife Una Stubbs. Una is also an English television actress and former dancer. The couple had two sons together, Joe and Christian. Both are now composers. However, their marriage could not last long since she ended their marriage in 1974 after Henson was involved in an affair with actress Susan Hampshire.
He later married his second and last wife, Marguerite Porter. Porter is an actress and former ballet dancer with whom Henson had his last and third son Keaton. Keaton is a musician and illustrator. Henson was survived by his wife Porter and children.
What was Nicky Henson's fortune?
74-year-old Nicky Henson had a good salary from his acting career. Henson, who had spent more than a decade of his entertainment life, had managed to accumulate a million dollars' worth through his various films, television series, and plays. Henson had an estimated net worth of around $ 1 million at the time of his death.
How tall was Nicky Henson?
Nicky Henson had an average build. Henson had an average size that has not yet been announced. He had a fair complexion with a white beard, brown hair and blue eyes.