Lauren German is an American actress. She had her first major role in the romantic drama A Walk to Remember in 2002, followed by roles in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Hostel: Part II horror films. From 2011 to 2012, German played a leading role as DHS Officer, Lori Weston, in the second season of the CBS Hawaii Five crime drama. From 2012 to 2015, she played the role of Leslie Shay in the drama of NBC Chicago Fire. In 2016, she began playing the role of detective Chloe Decker in the American comedy drama Lucifer.
Lauren German Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Biography
Lauren Christine German
Anniversary / Date of birth
Lauren German was born on November 29, 1978 in Huntington Beach, California, USA.
She is currently 40 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
She is of Dutch and English origin.
Lauren attended Los Alamitos High School and Orange County Arts High School, then registered University of Southern California, where she studied anthropology.
- Father – Richard German (vascular surgeon)
- Mother – Unknown
- Brothers and sisters – Unknown
Lauren German is out –
- Ashton Holmes (2009-2010) – In 2009, Lauren began attending actor Ashton Holmes. Their relationship lasted almost a year and they broke up in 2010.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 meters
- In kilograms – 59 kg
- In pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 8 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her roles in numerous movies and television series, including A Walk to Remember (2002), as Belinda, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), as Teenage Girl, Hostel: Part II (2007) , in the role of Beth, Hawaii Five-0 (2011-2012), as Lauren “Lori” Weston.
In 2000, she made her film debut in the romantic comedy film Down to You as a woman in love.
In 2000, she made her first television appearance in the comedy drama series Undressed as Kimmy.
Lauren German has promoted or endorsed brands such as: The Honest Kitchen, Samantha Knight Fine Jewelry, Alexandra Jules & Away Travel Bags.
Lauren German Favorites
- Favorite actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite writer – Philip Roth
- Favorite books – Philip Roth’s American Pastoral, On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Favorite Idols – Gena Rowlands, Jack Nicholson and Shirley MacLaine
- Favorite movie – Performance (1970)
- Favorite Director – Paul Thomas Anderson, Pedro Almodovar and Sean Durkin
- Favorite filmmaker – The Dardenne brothers
German Lauren net worth
Lauren German has a net worth estimated at $ 1 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Lauren German
- Lauren feels clumsy, she fell off her horse and stumbled upon a stuntman in his high-heeled boots.
- She has mostly been portrayed as a troubled character who must die or is killing or is suicidal.
- Lauren was ranked 47th in the Hot 100 of 2002 ranking of Maxim Magazine.
- She has a dog named Pepper.
- She supports organizations such as Wildlife SOS, Giving Keys, Healthy Spot, etc.
- In 2002, the German starred in the romantic drama A Walk to Remember with Shane West and Mandy Moore, based on Nicholas Sparks’ 1999 novel of the same name.
- In 2016, German began playing with Tom Ellis in Fox’s former fantasy drama, Lucifer, as Detective Chloe Decker.