Jeff Bezos, born January 12, 1964, is a technology entrepreneur, philanthropist and investor. He is the founder, CEO, President and President of Amazon. Jeff was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and raised in Houston, Texas. In 1986, he graduated in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Princeton University.
Jeff worked on Wall Street in various areas from 1986 to 1994. He founded Amazon in 1994 on a journey through the countryside from New York to Seattle. The company started as an online bookstore and until now has expanded to a variety of products and services, such as video and audio streaming. It is currently the largest online sales company in the world and the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services through its Amazon Web Services division. He entered a controversy after saying that the editor of National Enquirer had tried to extort money from him by threatening to publish his compromising photo on social media.
Jeff Bezos Family / parents
Born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, her father’s name is Ted.
Jorgensen and his mother are called Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen. At the time
from his birth, Jeff’s mother was only 17 years old and was a high school student.
Jeff Bezos Business / Girlfriend / Spouse / Wife
He was married to MacKenzie Bezos who is a novelist. In January 2019, they divorced.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- First name: Jeffrey
- Nickname: Jeff
- Anniversary: January
- Age: 55 years
- Sex: Male
- Place of birth: Albuquerque,
- Current residence: The Medina,
Washington, United States
- Education: Princeton
- Profession: Technology
entrepreneur, philanthropist and investor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity / Origin: White
- Hair color: Bald
- Eye colour: Black
- Girlfriend: He is probably
- Net value: 137 billion USD
- size: Be there soon…
- Weight: Be there soon…
Excited to announce the first annual grants from the Bezos Day 1 Families Fund. $97.5 million to 24 organizations doing needle-moving work on family homelessness. Congrats to the recipients – we know you’ll spend the money wisely and with heart. https://t.co/aF4Src09zC pic.twitter.com/MMCil3l2cw
— Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos) November 20, 2018
Trivia and Facts, you can not know about Jeff Bezos
- On July 27, 2017, Jeff became the richest person in the world when his net worth grew to just over 90 billion dollars.
- Its wealth has exceeded 100 billion dollars for the first November 2017 and he was named as the richest person in the world. world by Forbes Magazine March 6, 2018, with a net worth of 112 billion dollars.
- Jeff worked on Wall Street in various fields from 1986 to 1994.
- he founded Amazon in 1994 while traveling on the road through the New York to Seattle.
- In September 2000, Jeff founded Blue Origin, a start-up specializing in human spaceflight.
- For more information about Jeff, contact him at Twitter.