Brief facts from Donny van de Beek
|Famous name||Donny van de Beek|
|Nickname||Donny van de Beek|
|Birth Name||Donny van de Beek|
|Date of birth||1997-04-18|
|place of birth||Nijkerkerveen|
|Known for||Plays as a midfielder for Manchester United|
|Famous for||To be a famous footballer from the Netherlands|
|Awards||Ajax talent of the future|
|Net worth||Between 1 million euros and 10 million euros|
|salary||7 million euros|
|Source of wealth||Football career|
|Hair color||Light blond|
|Build / type||Sporty|
Donny van de Beek is a professional footballer. He plays for his current team, Manchester United as a midfielder and for the Dutch national team. He first entered Ajax’s youth academy in 2008 at the age of eleven. He later rose to fame after his career at Eredivisie club Ajax, with whom he signed a contract in 2015. He also helped the Dutch U-17 squad win a silver medal at the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship. He finished second in the 2017 UEFA Europa League and in the Eredivisie with Ajax. He made his debut for the Dutch U17 team against Germany on September 11th and made his international debut against Romania in a friendly on November 14th, 2017. He recently signed a £ 35million five-year deal plus £ 5million add-ons on September 2, 2020 with English Premier League club Manchester United.
Manchester United signed Ajax’s Donny van de Beek for £ 34.7m
Manchester United have completed the signing of Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek and paid € 39m (£ 34.7m) plus an additional € 5m (add-ons) to secure the Dutch international on a five-year deal. He was on the Ajax team, beaten by United in the 2017 Europa League final, and reached the Champions League semi-finals last year before being knocked out by Tottenham. He has played 10 games for the Netherlands, made his debut in 2017, and was a substitute in last year’s Nations League final. He said: “I can’t explain how amazing the opportunity is to join a club with such an amazing history. I want to thank everyone at Ajax, I grew up there and will always have a special relationship with the club, but now I’m ready to take the next step in my career. I want to work at the highest level and there is no higher standard than Manchester United. “
Source: @ target.com
- To be a famous footballer from the Netherlands.
- Plays as a midfielder for Manchester United.
What is the birthplace of Donny van de Beek?
On April 18, 1997, Donny van de Beek was born in Nijkerkerveen, Netherlands. His nationality is Dutch and his ethnicity is Dutch-white. His race is white and Aries is his zodiac sign. He was born to his parents; Andre (father) and Gerdina van de Beek (mother). His father is a supporter of Ajax and brought Donny to their stadium when he was five. He also has a sibling; a brother named Rody who plays for Veensche Boys. From 2020 he celebrated his 23rd birthday.
Source: @ instagram.com / donnyvdbeek
Which team does Donny van de Beek play for?
- Donny van de Beek began his football career with a game at the local Veensche Boys’ Academy. He then moved to the Ajax Youth Academy in August 2014.
- He signed a three-year contract for the Ajax team and was transferred to the D-Team.
- He was also part of the team that won the A1 Team Supercup against the Feyenoord A1 Team.
- On January 27, 2015, he signed another contract extension to keep him at the club until mid-2018.
- His debut game took place in January 2015 for the Ajax team against Sparta Rotterdam.
- In March he played against ADO Den Haag as a substitute for an injury.
- At the end of the 2014-2015 season, he won the AFC Ajax Talent of the Future Award.
- He was later called up for a UEFA Europa League match against Scottish club Celtic, where he made his European debut in November 2015.
- Calling his debut “beautiful”, he added: “I received my duels well. It was obviously difficult because the game was always going back and forth. But I think I did well.”
- He made his first team debut in a 2-0 win over PEC Zwolle.
- He scored his first goal for the team against Norwegian club Molde FK. His head hit the goal and collided with opponent Joona Toivio, causing his left eyebrow to bleed.
- His goal earned him the club’s “Goal of the Month” award.
- He was later promoted to the first team on February 16 and played regularly for the Ajax U19 squad in the UEFA Youth League in the 2015-2016 season.
- At the start of the 2016-2017 season, he was added to the Ajax squad for the UEFA Champions League qualifying match against Greek club PAOK.
- He made his Champions League debut against PAOK and started in a 1-1 draw on July 26th.
- He was named UEFA Europa League Team of the Week for his performance against Panathinaikos in November.
- He also replaced Schone in the 70th minute of the Europa League final against Manchester United, with Ajax losing the game 2-0.
- In October 2017-2018 English club Tottenham Hotspur spotted him in the Netherlands, where he scored the goal in both legs of the Champions League qualifying against French club Nice.
- He then scored a hat trick in an 8-0 win over NAC Breda on November 18.
Source: @ instagram.com / donnyvdbeek
- In July 2018 he was offered by the Italian Club Roma that “Ajax is the right place for his development” but he declined.
- In the 2018-2019 season he started playing for Ajax in the attacking midfield position.
- The team also won their first league title in five years and surprisingly qualified for the 2018-2019 UEFA Champions League semi-finals.
- On April 16, he scored in the second leg of the quarter-finals against Juventus to help his team knock out the Italian champions with a 3-2 aggregate win.
- He also met again in the first leg of the semi-finals against Tottenham Hotspurs, which led to a 1-0 away win for Ajax.
- In the 2019-2020 Champions League season, he scored in the 3-0 away win against Valencia and in the 4-4 draw against Chelsea. But Ajax lost 1-0 at home when Valencia were eliminated from the group stage.
- After a long career at Ajax, he was transferred to Manchester United on September 2, 2020, where he signed a five-year deal for £ 35m plus £ 5m add-ons.
- For the Manchester United team, he wore the number 34 in homage to former Ajax team-mate Abdelhak Nouri.
Donny van de Beek’s international career
- Considering his international career, Donny Van made his debut for the Dutch U17 selection against Germany on September 11, 2013.
- He was also part of the squad that made it through to the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship final after beating Scotland in the semi-finals.
- On November 14, 2017, he made his international debut against Romania in a friendly match.
- Not only that, he also played as a substitute in both games in the 2019 UEFA Nations League Final when the Netherlands beat England 3-1 but lost 1-0 to Portugal in the final.
Awards and successes from Donny van de Beek
- Ballon d’Or 28th place: 2019
- Ajax Talent of the Future: 2014-2015
- Eredivisie: 2018-2019
- KNVB Cup: 2018-2019
- Johan Cruyff Shield: 2019
- Runner-up in the UEFA Europa League: 2016-2017
- Runner-up in the UEFA European Under-17 Championship: 2014
- Runner-up in the UEFA Nations League: 2018-2019
Who is Donny van de Beek’s girlfriend?
Donny van de Beek is not a married man. He’s still getting married. He’s not currently single, but he’s in a relationship. He is with his beautiful friend Estelle Bergkamp, who is Dennis Bergkamp’s daughter. The duo started dating from their youth. The couple currently lead a happy life without interference. He’s straight and not gay.
What is Donny van de Beek’s net worth?
Donny van de Beek is a professional footballer who has made a lot of money from his career, i.e. his football career. His main source of income is a football career that includes contracts, bonuses, salaries, and more. As of 2020, Donny’s net worth is estimated at 1 to 10 million euros. He recently signed a deal with Manchester United that earned him an incredible € 7m salary. As of today, he lives a luxurious lifestyle from his career earnings.
How tall is Donny van de Beek?
Donny van de Beek is a very charming and cool footballer with an athletic build. He has a height of 1.84 m and a balanced body weight of 74 kg. His physique is athletic. His hair color is light blonde and his eye color is blue. He doesn’t have a tattoo on his body.
Did you know?
- At the age of eleven, he entered the Ajax Youth Academy in 2008.
- In 2015 he was named Ajax’s Talent of the Future.
- He finished second in the 2017 UEFA Europa League and in the Eredivisie with Ajax.
- He was born to his parents; Andre (father) and Gerdina van de Beek (mother).
- On September 11, 2013 he made his debut for the Dutch U17 selection against Germany.