Alexandra Grant is an American visual artist, linguist, and philanthropist. He specializes in examining the text and language found in paintings, sculptures, films, photos and other means to understand their origins, location, and social significance. She entered the spotlight after being seen publicly with actor Keanu Reeves on the red carpet of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art movie. Let’s learn more about her through this article.
We shared here Alexandra Grant Biodata, Net Worth, Books, Dating, Boyfriend, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Birthday, Artist, Married, News.
Quick Facts Of Alexandra Grant
|Celebrated Name||Alexandra Grant|
|Birth Name||Alexandra Grant|
|Place Of Birth||Fairview Park, Ohio|
|Parents||Will Update Soon…|
|College / University||Swarthmore College, San Francisco’s California College of the Arts with an MFA|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Body Measurement||36-30-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Boyfriend||Keanu Charles Reeves|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Arts Industry|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Art (Art and History) Degree and Master of Art (Drawing and Painting) Degree|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
What makes Alexandra Grant famous?
Alexandra Grant is an artist who reflects the arts through sculpture and other means. His art is exchanged between many writers and authors providing them with an examined language and a written text.
Where is Alexandra Grant born?
Remembering her first years of life, Alexandra Grant was born in Fairview Park, Ohio. His parents were both esteemed academics and educational diplomats who traveled to the most remote corners of the world. She has a sister, Florence Grant, who is a writer and editor.
When her parents divorced, Alexandra’s mother got custody of her. She lived with her mother in New Mexico and attended a British school while there. He also attended a boarding school in St. Louis, Missouri, for a year before moving to France with his mother, where he attended the International School of Paris. He earned his Bachelor of Arts (Art and History) degree at Swarthmore College in Pennsylvania and his Master of Arts (Drawing and Painting) at California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
How did Alexandra Grant become a visual artist?
- Speaking of her career, Alexandra’s first foray into the arts began in 2007 when her individual exhibition was exhibited at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles.
- His work involves a rigorous collaboration with artists, linguists, writers and philosophers alike, often for years. She uses the text and ideas provided by such esteemed artists as writer Michael Joyce, actor Keanu Reeves, artist Channing Hansen, and philosopher Hélène Cixous and interprets them in her art. He has also collaborated with his sister, Florence, for the exhibition at The Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles, California.
- His works have been exhibited in galleries throughout the country. In Los Angeles, he has appeared in the Museum of Contemporary Art, Lowell Ryan Projects, Honor Fraser Gallery and Night Gallery.
- He also held the exhibition at the Harris Lieberman Gallery in New York, the Baltimore Contemporary Museum and the Broad Museum of Michigan State University.
- In addition to her career in art, she is also a teacher and mentor in art workshops worldwide. Alexandra taught at the Art Center College of Design in California from 2009 to 2011. She also served as a mentor in seminars at Cal State Northridge, Pacific Northwest College of Art ' s Distance, Syracuse University and Ashesi University in Accra, Ghana.
- Grant has also participated in other art forms. He has directed a documentary film titled, Taking Lena Home. He has also collaborated with Keanu Reeves in his books: Ode to Happiness and Shadows.
- Grant is also a philanthropist. She began the grantLOVE project where artists develop original works of art, sculptures and jewelry and donate them to non-profit organizations and promote artistic projects.
Who is Alexandra Grant dating?
Reflecting on his personal life, Alexandra Grant is in a relationship with Keanu Reeves. They were first seen at LACMA Art + Film Gala organized by Gucci. They felt comfortable with each other and held hands during photo shoots.
However, in addition to dating, they have been together as friends for years and have also made a massive collaboration. They also founded X Artist’s Books together. This shows that working together made them close enough to go out together.
Finally, this is the first time that Keanu Reeves has made his relationship public in years. He used to keep his private life a secret, and this is the first time he expresses his love in front of the public.
How much net worth does Alexandra Grant have?
As a visual artist, Alexandra earns a decent amount of money and popularity in the field of the art industry. For now, his net worth is estimated at around $ 1 million earned for his hard work and dedication in the arts. She has more time to earn, and her net worth will surely increase in the coming days.
How tall is Alexandra Grant?
Observing the physics of her body, Alexandra measures 6 feet 1 inc and weighs around 66 Kg. She has a pair of hazel eyes and gray-white hair color. Also, your body measures 36-30-38 inches. She wore bra size 34B and 8 shoe sizes (US).